Ocean State Aviation is currently seeking individuals for the following position(s):
GSE Mechanic (Full-Time)
A Ground Service Equipment shop at TF Green Airport has an immediate opening for a full time mechanic. We service several fleets of equipment for several major airlines.
Responsibilities include performing scheduled maintenance, diagnosing and repairing motorized and non-motorized equipment, as well as accurately documenting all work performed. This is a fast paced environment that offers a great variety not found in your average mechanic’s position.
Day to day operations involve working indoors and outdoors in all seasons. Applicants should have minimum 3 years of experience, their own tools, and at least some diesel experience. You must be able to pass an extensive background check and drug screening.
Airline Customer Service Agent (Part-Time)
- Responsible for maintaining the safety and security of the ramp at all times;
- Marshal aircraft on the ramp (e.g. directing, assisting and parking all arriving, departing and towed aircraft);
- Observe safe ground-handling procedures
- Perform pre-operative performance equipment checks on ground support equipment
- Responsible for courteous, prompt, accurate and careful handling of customer baggage, airfreight and company material; continuous lifting, loading/unloading, sorting and transfer of baggage, freight and company material;
- Service aircraft as needed (e.g. aircraft lavatories, potable water);
- Assist in ramp set up and storage of equipment and baggage;
- Constantly communicate with flight crew personnel and other ground personnel;
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor and manager;
- Must be able to lift 70lbs on a repeated basis.
- Comply with all federal, state, municipal, airport authority, and carrier security and safety requirements
Wheelchair Agent (Part-Time)